Friday, November 7, 2014

3(ish) Links

1. I'm really loving Fotofuze for cleaning up and brightening the background on merchandise photos. If you're selling online, and you use a plain background, this site is worth checking out.

What a lovely background, right!

2. If you're into vintage type, Lost Type Co-op will make you squeal. There are all sorts of vintage-looking fonts, available on a 'pay what you want' basis.

Avril Sans, by Ben Dalrymple is a current fave

3. Goodreads has been a good friend of mine for awhile now. I started using it to keep track of books I've read, back in April, when I set a goal to read 15 books before I turn 33. I've also found it super-useful for keeping track of books I want to read. And! There's a 'readers also enjoyed' bit on the sidebar, which I've found helpful for discovering new books I might like.

No comments:

Post a Comment