Monday, December 30, 2013

January's Coming! (Free Printable Calendar)

December has been busy and cozy and all sorts of wonderful. Annnnnd, I didn't take any photos of it. But it was great. There was skiing, snowshoeing, decorating, eating (SO much eating), game playing, sewing and mailing, and general family togetherness. You'll just have to take my word for it.

And now, the new year is almost here! My favorite thing about the new year is a new calendar. True story. I got a spectacular photo calendar from my friend Anika of A Handcrafted Story. That will be my pretty one that I don't massacre with highlighters and sharpies.

I'm also making my own calendar . . . one month at a time. And I so far I like it so much that I decided to share it with the whole interworld! Here's January in large and medium and small. Feel free to print to your hearts content and share. And stop by on the eve of February for next month's installment! Maybe next year, I'll get it together and release a full calendar at the beginning of the year. Maybe. Anything can happen, right?





Small and Medium:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4xVnACZfgRUM2RkM2M5YktCZ1E/edit?usp=sharing

Large:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4xVnACZfgRUZk4tYVFkWjVPeXc/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment