This week, my favourite blog is LA, where Leigh-Ann writes about her life and work:
"I think of my blog like a sister. It's where I 'call' excitedly once a day (sometimes twice), with whom I can share, learn and grow, catch-up, be vulnerable, celebrate, be understood, tell funny stories & mishaps... just like when I'm with my sister (whose my best friend), my blog is where I feel most connected with myself. I'm writing to you like we're sisters :)" (quote from here)
5 Great Things
- The Banner: I love the friendly and inviting pic of Leigh-Ann. I think it portrays the "sister" vibe that she strives to foster on her blog.
- The colours: Everything is muted and soft, a little like vintage sheets!
- The "Color Couples" series (check it!)
photo taken from this post
- The menu bar (or whatever you call it) across the top, that allows for easy navigation.
- The buttons on the sidebar!
I would love for people to join in and make this a conversation! What do you look for in a blog? Leave a comment, or even write a post on your own blog, and then copy and paste the permalink in the comments section!