Saturday, October 22, 2011

Belated Fab Friday {Fabric Finds}

I can't believe it's Saturday already! I totally missed Friday. Well, I missed posting fabric finds . . . the day still happened. And it was a great one!

I've been working on some new baby booties for my Etsy shop and the Christmas craft fairs (coming up in T minus 6 weeks).

I also did a lot of housecleaning. My parents are out of town for the week, and my brother and I tend to let things go a little. My friend and I had a movie night planned though, so it had to get cleaned up (stat!). We watched the BBC version of persuasion. The main character's hair was pulled so tight it almost gave me a headache.

Ok, but back to the fabric find of the week.

Some time ago, I ordered a couple prints from the Peacock Lane collection by Violet Craft (for Michael Miller) from WhipstichFabrics on Etsy. I love love love them. I made of kindle case out of the "wallpaper" print

I haven't done anything with the "menagerie" print yet. More kindle cases? I can't decide.


Okay! Back to the sewing machine!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment