Monday, January 27, 2014

All the Animals (Slippers)

So, the holiday season kind of depleted the number of products available in my shop. But now that things have slowed down a bit, I have no excuse for not stocking it back up with new and exciting stuff. I have a lot of ideas (too many--I've talked about this before). Since Christmas I've really been into animal slippers.

First there was the cat.

Then the bear. 

 And now I've added a fox! Even though cats are my favorite animal in the whole wide animal kingdom, I'm currently sporting foxes on my feet, because I'm very much dedicated to red as a favorite color. Tough choices.



and the grey cat is pretty spectacular too


I love my job!

I'm definitely going to be working on getting a rabbit in the shop in time for Easter. I just haven't decided exactly what I want that to look like. Long ears or short? Ears flopping down or standing up? What do you think? And then there's the face! The hardest part for me has been figuring out a face that's simple to machine sew, yet still looks like a cat/bear/fox/etc.

Oh, animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment