Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Shop Talk - In the Mail This Week

I ordered these crazy-awesome pom poms from ichimylove on Etsy, and they arrived early this week. Weee! 

Pom poms, I think, are an all-around great idea. Right now, I'm content to have them hanging on my bulletin board while I dream of all the projects I can make with them.



Ok, that's not true. I wasn't totally content to leave them hanging in all their pom-pom glory. I dipped into the cream colored ones, almost immediately. I had this olive green linen pillow in my head, and I had to exorcise it. I just have some seams to serge, and then it'll be available in the shop!



Also, my order from fabric.com came in (via purolater--fancy!) and now I'm all stocked up with Heather Bailey's Pocketbook in Tangerine again. 

Good thing, because these slippers are BY FAR the most popular in the shop, and it would be a shame to not have them in stock for the holiday season. Though, I'm sad to say, both the corduroy and the tangerine fabrics are getting increasingly difficult to keep in stock as I deplete the world's resources.

Get'm while they're hot--that's what I say. (Although I'm not 100% certain that I'm using the expression correctly, and I'm even less sure of what it means). 



No comments:

Post a Comment