Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hot hot hot! (airshow/heatstroke)

Spent the day at the Quesnel airshow with my bff and her daughter yesterday. It was pretty cool. But super hot. So smoking hot. We didn't bring umbrellas or hats, and I think we all got heatstroke. 




 My favorite part was the wing-walker, a bad-ass Canadian woman named Carol Pilon. She started between the wings and climbed up to the top (this pic is mid-climb). Then she just hung out on the top, standing up and chilling out. Whatever. No biggie. This pic is close to the ground, but they were way up there with her on the wing. Super-scary-fun-times.


They ended with the snowbirds. They were perfect and graceful and everything that the snowbirds should be. Like an airplane ballet.


Today I'm sporting a light burn. This pic doesn't do it justice, but I just got sick of taking pictures of my face. You can kind of tell where the lovely bang line is though. You can't tell? Well, you'll just have to take my word for it.

You may also be able to tell that I'm in bed and my hair is a little unkempt. That's because it's Sunday, and I'm just kickin back like I often do on Sundays. That explains the bed part. My hair is unkempt almost every day of the week though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment