Thursday, January 19, 2012

Get it Together!

Linkin' up with Gussy Sews Inspirational Workshop this week, and the prompt is "bedrooms." Now, someday I will take photos of my own bedroom and show them, 'cause I do have a really cool bedroom. But it's a really small bedroom that also doubles as a sewing room, so it gets cluttered FAST!

What I'd love to have for my bedroom--more than a new comforter, more than new paint, or pretty things to hang on the walls--is functional and beautiful stuff to keep my stuff in order! I want shelves, I want bins, I want Jars, and whatever I can get my hands on to create order.

Most of all, I want shelves:

colorful,craft,room,crafts,office,organization,paints-aeb12f6de8a5adf2572069a48fe438a2_h
Source
and a pegboard with shelves:

source
and a cupboard full of shelves:
Add caption

I think the pegboard may be the easiest and most affordable option right now. Plus, I can paint it any colour I want! Hmmm  . . . what colour do I want?

Any ideas for organizing a small space?



2 comments:

  1. Whoa! I love that first picture with the shelves. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I would love to have shelves like that, but they probably wouldn't be that well-organized for long :)

    ReplyDelete