Friday, October 28, 2011

Fab Friday {Fabric Finds}

This week, I've been eyeing up brown fabrics. I'm really a newbie to the fabric world, but from the browsing I've done in the designer quilting cotton section, I've become quite fond of Joel Dewberry's designs. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that his "style statement" is an uncanny match with the vision I have for my own brand. According to his website, Dewberry creates "modern designs that are reminiscent of earlier times, yet embrace fresh and contemporary palettes of color and composition." I won't copy out the rest, but let me tell you, it's pretty much bang on for me.

This week, I'm particularly keen on Woodgrain in Bark (from Joel Dewberry's Aviary 2 Collection):
Shop here, at lilybellafabrics on Etsy


Annnnd, Bloom in Bark (from the same collection)
Shop here, at lilybellafabrics on Etsy

1 comment: