Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome to Molipop!

Here I am, three years into a Masters in English, and having a bad case of writer's block. While my writing may be blocked, my sewing certainly is not! By day, I rifle around in my research and try to eek out the words that will finally bring my thesis to its (hopefully brilliant) conclusion, but when the sun goes down I break out corduroy and flannelette, pins and needles, thread and bobbins, and I get down to business doing what I love--sewing!

Right now I am focusing on cloth shoes for Babies and Toddlers under a year old. There is something wonderful and whimsical about children's accessories and apparel, and every new pair of shoes is a delight!

Follow my blog as I journal on sewing and selling my sweets for little feet.

1 comment:

  1. this is so great! really cute!
    you should do a 'house tour'. http://yerhomesweethome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete