Friday, March 30, 2012

Fab(ric) Friday!

I've been ordering lots of fabric this week, but mostly just re-orders fabrics that I already have. I re-ordered Joel Dewberry's Bloom in Granite. The slippers and cases I made from it before were really popular, but I got sick of it and let it die. Now I'm ready for more of it again! Plus, I ordered the Lilac version of it! Really excited about that, since I don't have any purple in my shop right now. 

Joel Dewberry's Bloom in Lilac at MyHeartandSew

In other news, I got in my Flower Fields in Berry, and I love it so much that I immediately ordered more! I paired it with a Chartreuse (looks like lime to me . . .) solid and made mom and baby slippers. 

Mom 'n Baby Slipper set here
When I look up from my sewing table these days, covered in spring and summer fabrics, it's hard to believe there's still snow on the ground here!



No comments:

Post a Comment