Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hey, Wallet


I've been wanting to make a wallet for a long time. But I was having trouble figuring out how to make one with all the things I wanted: a zippered coin pouch, card slots, and a long money slot. Plus, I didn't want it to be floppy. I just couldn't figure out how to lay it all out and make it without any weird exposed seams and stuff. 

Anyways, I finally figured out how to do it. It took me ages, I made it too narrow (can't fit two card pockets lengthwise side by side), and I wished I used some jazzier fabric on the outside, BUT I know how to do it now. So, next time it will be a bit quicker, and will turn out exactly the way I want it too . . . maybe. 

Anyways, I took lots of pictures of it like it was a new baby or a kitten.






No comments:

Post a Comment