Thursday, November 3, 2011

Flowers! {Gussy Sews Inspirational Workshop}

This week's prompt for the Gussy Sews Inspirational Workshop is "flowers." Well, I didn't have to go far to find floral things I love. My work/sleep space is infused with old-timey floral stuff.

My mini flower pot for storing pencils, chalk, scissors, and mini pliers . . .


My "bobbin board" (magnetic-o!)


And one of my favorite coffee mugs


With all these flowers around me, it's really not a surprise that I gravitate towards floral prints for the slippers in my shop.

Oh flowers . . .

Happy Thursday!





3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious!!! I got my package in the mail on Saturday and absolutely LOOOOVE the little purse/billfold and the baby booties!!! They are PERFECT! Thank you so much for doing such a magnificent job!!!
    I will definitely be stopping by your Etsy shop SOON! :-)
    Thanks again,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maggie! I'm glad you're please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My great-grand ma had that same green floral china! It's so vintage and feminine....love it!

    ReplyDelete