I’ve been meaning to make a list of goals, 29 of them to be exact, to achieve before my 30th birthday (a la ohsweetie). Annnnd, well nearly half of my 29th year has already slipped away, so it’s way overdue. Since I’ve been thinking about the list for awhile, I’ve actually already accomplished a couple of goals. But here it is! Some big and some not so big goals. It’s not to be a consuming list, but a motivating one!
- Knit 3 Toques
Front page of Etsy
- Make myself a dress
- Finish Eric’s mittens
- Design another women’s slipper pattern (sizes 5-10)
- Build steps or make an alternate route around the slide on my favourite running trail
- Finish Jolene’s fancy slippers
- 1 new embroidery pattern for ereader sleeves
- Keep my room under control for a month straight
- Pay off 1/3 of Visa
- Exercise min 20 times per month until 30th birthday (0/7)
- Try Cross Country Skiing
- Blog about each goal that I accomplish
- Attend three events where I don’t know anyone that well (1/3)
- Eat a meal by myself in a sit-down restaurant without a book
- Finish my lap quilt
- Make handmade Christmas gifts for my immediate family (0/4)
- Write or finish a short story and send it to a magazine.
- Read The Member of the Wedding by
- Get my hands on and watch Boy (directed by Taika Waititi)
- Purchase proper winter boots for snowshoeing
- Make Mennonite perogies
- Make home-made doughnuts
- Visit Laura in
- Run plywood hill without stopping
- Run 5k in 25 min
- Learn to make peanut butter butter-cream icing (well) for fancy-pants cupcakes.
- Make a men’s slipper design (at least one size)
- Hand in the first draft of my thesis.