Thursday, August 25, 2011

{Inspiration Workshop: Red}

A friend once described my style as 1950's Coca Cola, so it's really no surprise that my favorite color is red! I especially love good ol' fashioned red and white prints like polka-dots and gingham.

This week's prompt from Gussy Sews' Inspiration Workshop is "Favorite Color," so I thought I'd take the opportunity to gather a few pics of color combinations and prints that I love, as inspiration for my own sewing endeavors. There are so many great fabrics out there, and I often hit 'buy' without over-thinking it. But I would like to work towards (eventually) creating a more cohesive overall look in my little corner of the etsy-sphere. It won't be all red, but it will likely be something in the spirit of the following photos.


I'm especially enjoying red paired with colors from the easter-egg spectrum these days.

This is the newest red addition to my shop!








1 comment:

  1. Super cute Photo's!
    Red is Fabulous!
    Stopping by from Gussy's!
    Love your bloggy!
    Shelly xo
    p.s. I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete